There are 3 basic steps to become an Ultimate player at Vertigo:
1. Try Out
Ultimate is a great sport for newcomers. If you are interested in playing it, you’re welcome to join us during any training. Fill in the contact form below, however, and we’ll keep you informed whether the trainings are cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Wednesdays at 7:30 PM at VV Wodan, Oude Bosschebaan 32, 5624 AA Eindhoven
- Cleats (shoes with spikes) are recommended for outdoor. If it’s your first time you can also train on normal sport shoes.
- Dark and light shirt, if you have both, simplifies games played.
- Water, especially in the summer, lots and lots of water!
- In winter, wear thermals: we provide gloves to keep your fingers warm
- Last but not least a good mood, we’ll provide the fun!
2. Become a Member
The fees are:
- €160 per year (non-student members)
- €25 per semester (students)
- Competitions and tournaments are not included
3. Train Hard
Lastly, just train hard with us.
Information can be found under Try-Out (up there ^ on this page):