Proefles (Try Out)
Ultimate is a great sport for newcomers. If you are interested in playing it, you’re welcome to join us during any training. Fill in the contact form below, however, and we’ll keep you informed whether the trainings are cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Mondays and Wednesdays at 7:30 PM at Genneper Parken, Bram Venemanlaan, 5644 HV Eindhoven
We recently switched fields because the GGD claimed our old field. Trainings are now on the COVS field.
What do you need for a training?
Nothing special, normal sportswear is fine, but don’t forget the following:
- Cleats (shoes with spikes) are recommended for outdoor. If it’s your first time you can also train on normal sport shoes.
- Dark and light shirt, if you have both, simplifies games played.
- Water, especially in the summer, lots and lots of water!
- In winter, wear thermals: we provide gloves to keep your fingers warm
- Last but not least a good mood, we’ll provide the fun!
Try out form:
Become a Member
Did you enjoy the try out practice(s) and do you want to join the club, then become a member by filling in this form. By becoming a member, you have to pay a fee. The fees for members are:
- €160 per year (non-student members)
- €25 per semester (students)
- €100 per year (youth/jeugd)
These fees cover training/practice cost but NOT competitions and tournaments.
The frisbee year runs from September 1st till August 31st. You can register for half a year as well, with the year being separated at the first of March. Please contact the board via email@example.com for special cases.
People with a low income can get a ‘meedoen bijdrage’ from Gemeente Eindhoven. More information can be found on this website.
Of couse, sometimes life gets in the way and you might no longer want to be a member of our club. If this happens, you can deregister by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simply stopping to pay the fees is not a legit way to deregister. If you do this, the board has to spend time to figure out what is going on and we pay membership fees to the NFB for you till then. To account for this, we will have to charge you full membership fees for another half year.
We calculate membership fees based on half year periods. So if one stops at any point in time, one still has to pay for the last half year period that one has followed trainings in.
Articles of Association
To review the rules and read the articles of Association you can follow this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PPq7ybdlaOkgWjpNvLQDFZrezbPwFD-J/view?usp=sharing